The Resource Just stupid!
- Just stupid!
- Statement of responsibility
- Andy Griffiths ; illustrated by Terry Denton
- Boys -- Juvenile fiction
- Wit and humour, Juvenile -- Juvenile fiction
- Families -- Juvenile fiction
- Humorous fiction -- Juvenile fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Tricksters -- Juvenile fiction
- Teenagers -- Juvenile humour
- Children's stories, Australian -- Juvenile fiction
- Practical jokes -- Juvenile fiction
- Boys -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's fiction
- Children's stories, Australian
- Nine stories from Andy, showing how stupid he can be, like hiding under his sister's bed for over an hour so that he could pretend to be the bogeyman, and getting stuck in a runaway pram, wearing nappies and waving a rattle. Suggested level: primary, intermediate
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Just! series
- Target audience
ContextContext of Just stupid!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Just stupid!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hurunui.kotui.org.nz/resource/_X3kBIYky5Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hurunui.kotui.org.nz/resource/_X3kBIYky5Q/">Just stupid!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hurunui.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hurunui.kotui.org.nz/">Hurunui District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hurunui District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...