The Resource Wreck-It Ralph
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Statement of responsibility
- Walt Disney Animation Studios ; directed by Rich Moore ; produced by Clark Spencer ; executive produced by John Lasseter ; story by Rich Moore, Phil Johnston, Jim Reardon ; screenplay by Phil Johnston, Jennifer Lee
- Reardon, Jim.
- O'Neill, Ed, 1946-
- Lo Truglio, Joe, 1970-
- Mertens, Tim
- Gabriel, Mike
- Spencer, Clark.
- Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Lee, Jennifer.
- Jackman, Henry, (Henry Pryce)
- Haysbert, Dennis
- Kaling, Mindy
- Silverman, Sarah
- Tudyk, Alan.
- Lynch, Jane, 1960-
- Lasseter, John
- Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Johnston, Phil.
- Tudyk, Alan
- Walt Disney Pictures
- McBrayer, Jack, 1973-
- Reilly, John C., 1965-
- Moore, Rich
- For decades, Ralph has played the bad guy in his popular video game. In a bold move, he embarks on an action-packed adventure and sets out to prove to everyone that he is a true hero with a big heart. As he explores exciting new worlds, he teams up with some unlikely new friends including feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz. Then, when an evil army threatens their world, Ralph realizes he holds the fate of the entire arcade in his massive hands
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Edited by Tim Mertens ; original score composed by Henry Jackman ; art director, Mike Gabriel
- Directed by Rich Moore ; produced by Clark Spencer ; story by Rich Moore, Phil Johnson, Jim Reardon ; screenplay by Phil Johnston, Jennifer Lee ; editor, Tim Mertens ; original score, Henry Jackman
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- NZ Rating PG: Parental guidance recommended for younger viewers. NOTE: Low level violence
- Language note
- In English with optional soundtrack in Italian. Subtitles in English or Italian. Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired. Descriptive audio for people with visual disabilities
- Voices: John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, Alan Tudyk, Mindy Kaling, Joe Lo Truglio, Ed O'Neill, Dennis Haysbert
- Series statement
- Disney DVD
ContextContext of Wreck-It Ralph
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wreck-It Ralph
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hurunui.kotui.org.nz/resource/VEwKF2nsKBg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hurunui.kotui.org.nz/resource/VEwKF2nsKBg/">Wreck-It Ralph</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hurunui.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hurunui.kotui.org.nz/">Hurunui District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hurunui District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...